CHASA Facebook Page
“Like” Children’s Hemiplegia and Stroke Association’s Facebook Page and receive the latest news about CHASA activities, adaptive equipment, research trials, and more.
CHASA Facebook Discussion Group
This group has over 1900 members and includes parents of children with hemiplegia and adults who’ve had hemiplegia since childhood. This group is only open to parents and adults who have hemiplegia. If you’re a family friend or extended family and you can follow CHASA on Facebook here.
There are three steps to joining this group.
1. You’ll need to be a Facebook member.
2. Go to this page: Chasa HemiKids and ask to friend Chasa HemiKids.
3. After Chasa HemiKids has accepted your friend request, ask to join the CHASA Children’s Hemiplegia and Pediatric Stroke Facebook Group.
CHASA Facebook Specialty Groups
We also have a variety of specialty groups on Facebook. A few of the groups are listed below and new groups are often added. Join the primary Hemi Kids Facebook Group (above) and ask to be added to the specialty groups.
- Geographical groups: Families who live in your area
- Age Groups
- Young Adults
- Parents of Teens and Young Adults
- Infantile Spasms