CHASA is proud to have a growing number of committed compassionate volunteers who assist our families and children in many ways. In honor of the many volunteers with which CHASA has been blessed, we extend a special heartfelt thank you!
We depend on people like you to help us advance the independence of children with hemiplegia. We would like to include you in the CHASA family of volunteers.
- Create a Page and Fundraise – easy and fun!
- Donate money to CHASA to help fund our orthotic grants, Think Big Grants, college and vocational school scholarships, annual family retreat, awareness and research support campaigns, local support groups, and online support. Donate now>
- Write a short story or paragraph and share your child’s story. We’ll publish on the CHASA website. Submit your story>
- Help research facts for our brochures and websites. Contact Us to help
- Raise awareness about hemiplegic cerebral palsy or pediatric stroke. More ideas here>
- Host your own fundraiser to benefit CHASA and help us fund our many programs that help children with hemiplegia and adults who’ve had hemiplegia since childhood. Read more>
- If you’re a professional you can answer questions submitted by parents of children with hemiplegia or by individuals with hemiplegia. Contact Us to help
- More ideas about How You Can Help