Why increase awareness of pediatric stroke and raise funds for CHASA?
- to increase early diagnosis of infant and childhood stroke so that treatment and therapies can begin as soon as possible
- to encourage funding for infant and childhood stroke research
- to fund a program that help families in need purchase a foot brace which will help their toddler or preschooler walk
- to fund educational seminars and conferences
- to fund vocational school and college scholarships for young adults with hemiplegia
- to fund local support groups and fun family outings for children with hemiplegia and their siblings
- to fund scholarships for a national retreat for families of children with hemiplegia
- to recognize the courage, determination, struggles, and achievements of our little stroke survivors
How Can I Raise Funds to Benefit CHASA?
Amazon.com Fundraiser – Easy! Purchase items from amazon using the link on the CHASA site and Amazon will donate a portion of the sale to CHASA
Fundraiser Online – Busy life? It takes about 10 minutes to set up a fundraising page online and ask family, friends or your community to donate. You can even add your child’s story and photo.
Fundraising Ideas – We’ve got lots of ideas, from a dinner party at your home to a car wash.
Restaurant Fundraisers – Many local restaurants will donate funds. Great way to hand out information on pediatric stroke and hemiplegia awareness to people in your community.
Walks and Runs – Learn more about walking, running, skipping and jumping your way to raise funds and awareness.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about hosting a fundraiser to benefit CHASA.